This latest version of Valence, the third significant release since the package was launched in May 2008, includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Option for users to log in to the Valence Portal using the same System i user ID and password used to log into their green screen sessions
- Enhanced Valence administration programs, including new advanced search and grouping options
- New back-end RPG functions, including additional data formatting APIs, expanded tree support and the ability to receive data from the browser front-end directly into an RPG array
- Significant speed and memory management improvements — round-trip response times are now as low as 8 milliseconds!
- Updated front-end ExtJS framework (upgraded from v2.0.1 to v2.2.1), adding numerous front-end component features to the Valence package
For additional Valence release 1.2 details, and to view on-line demonstration videos (including videos of actual deployed applications), please visit www.cnxcorp.com/valence. Valence is available for a free 90-day trial download.
To see demonstration videos and download a free trial of Valence, visit www.cnxcorp.com/valence.