Last Updated: 05.10.18
2. Website use
You may use the public areas of the website to learn about our products and team, to purchase licenses, support, and professional services, to participate in our user forums, and to obtain information about all things CNX. All access to and use of the website by licensees of CNX products is further subject to the terms of your license agreement with CNX.
You may not:
- use the website for advertising, promotional, solicitation, or other commercial purposes;
- use automated means, including but not limited to scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, or data mining tools, to post content to or download content from the website;
- attempt to impersonate another user, “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone, collect personal data about other users for commercial, unlawful or any other purposes, or contact any user that has not specifically asked to be contacted; or
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any private areas of the website, or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of the website.
You may use the private areas of the website only if you are a CNX customer that has been granted access, including a valid ID and password. Your account may be used by you only, and may not be shared with any other individuals or entities. You are solely responsible for selecting, changing, and maintaining the privacy of your username and password, and for all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your ID or password.
3. Content guidelines
You may not post any content on the website that:
- is illegal, offensive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, invasive of another’s privacy, or endangers minors in any way;
- infringes, misappropriates, or violates the copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, rights of privacy or publicity, or other rights of any third party, or violates any contractual, fiduciary or other duty or obligation; or
- contains information or promotes activities that you know or should reasonably know to be unlawful, false, deceptive, misleading, inaccurate, deceitful or unsafe.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content posted by users of the website, and shall have no liability for any actions or inaction taken in connection therewith. Content is not necessarily reviewed by us prior to posting. We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the content submitted by users, and shall have no obligation to modify or remove inaccurate or inappropriate content.
4. User disputes; termination of access
5. Proprietary rights
6. Copyright policy
You may not use the website to post content or otherwise engage in activities that infringes the copyrights of others. It is the policy of CNX to terminate the accounts of website users who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others, as determined by CNX in its sole direction after receipt of proper notification by the copyright owner or its legal agent. If you believe that your work has been posted or used on the website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with written notice containing the following information: (i) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed; (ii) identification of the copyrighted work (or in the case of multiple works, a representative list of such works) claimed to have been infringed; (iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, and the location of that material; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in your notification is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that allegedly is infringed. Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement may be reached by mail at: Copyright Agent, CNX Corporation, 217 N Jefferson St, Suite 450
Chicago, IL 60661-1103; by phone at: (312) 477-7450 ; by facsimile at: (312) 251-0041, Attn: Copyright Agent; or by email at: email@example.com.
THE WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND ALL USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. CNX AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE WEBSITE, OR THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE, TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, OR ALTERATIONS BY THIRD PARTIES.
8. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
CNX Corporation Attn: President 217 N Jefferson St, Suite 450 Chicago, IL 60661-1103
10. Contacting us