This course is intended for experienced Valence developers—see Prerequisites and Eligibility below before attempting to register.
The instructor will walk attendees through the creation of a practical Valence application using the same methodology used by experienced CNX developers. This will involve Sencha Command, custom theming, images, components and other advanced development techniques. During the course you will also discover how CNX developers edit and manage source code and how Chrome Tools is used to help with component styling and debugging. A strong emphasis on the strict use of development best practices is used throughout this course. This course is a must-have if you intend to develop highly functional and robust Valence applications.
Please bring your own laptop (Mac or PC) with you to class.
- Learn how to set up your Mac or PC with the same tools used by CNX developers
- Understand how to leverage Sencha Command to create better Valence apps
- Learn how to modify the existing Valence theme for your app
- Discover how to change Valence portal behavior and user interface without altering base Valence code
- Understand how to use Chrome Tools for advanced debugging and development
- Learn how to create your own custom components
- Experience creating an advanced application from start to finish
- Gain a deep understanding of Valence development best-practices
Only pre-approved developers may register. VV202 is a strongly-recommended prerequisite but may not be required if approved by CNX. Please contact email@example.com for registration approval.
This course is designed for pre-approved and licensed Valence developers only. No general Sencha developers are permitted to register. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for registration approval.
|Price||$2,250 per attendee|
CNX Training Center