Sencha Ext JS
- Features include auto-complete, pop-up windows, expandable trees, drag-and-drop, tab panels, grids with sortable columns, charts and graphs and much more.
- Framework provides all the tools required to create mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, Android devices and Blackberry smartphones.
Valence RPG Toolkit
Everything an RPG programmer needs for state-of-the-art Web app development
New in version 5.0:
- New JSON and HTTP utilities
- Added Java and PHP support
- Service program enables RPG programs to communicate with the browser and its Web 2.0 components
- Send physical file or RPG array data directly to front-end browser grids, trees, etc. (and vice-versa)
- Route embedded SQL results straight to the browser with one line of RPG code
- Retrieve multiple fields from a browser page using a standard RPG data structure
- Utility procedures for working with IFS folders and files
- Integrated PDF generator—use simple RPG procedures to create PDF files
- Integrated spreadsheet support—create formatted Excel or CSV downloads
- Integrated email support—send email straight from your RPG programs
Valence Nitro Apps
A robust set of apps bundled with Valence that will let you:
- WRKACTJOB and more in the palm of your hand.
- Quickly create IBM i inquiry apps with no programming.
- Access your IBM i database quickly and easily.
- …. and more!
A powerful and intuitive tab-based portal for logging in to your IBM i and launching browser applications.
Upon logging on to the IBM i using the Valence Viewport, users are presented with a customizable navigation tree. The logos and graphics of this screen can be customized to reflect your company’s identity.
- New in 5.0: Completely reengineered. Run your IBM i apps in a super modern UI
- Easily administer users, groups, programs and menus
- Automatically handles library list overrides, user swapping and security checks
- Optionally create multiple names in different languages for all your applications/folders/environments/etc.
- Add custom exit programs to perform special functions when users log in, log out or launch specific applications
- Accommodate non-Valence web applications, including other internal or external web pages
- Smartphone ready! The portal automatically detects when being run on a mobile device and switches to a mobile-friendly page